KN95 Face Masks
Due to the severe shortage of N95 masks, there was a recent at the FDA decision to allow KN95 masks use, but only when certain rigid criteria were met. This Surgisyn KN95 meets the high standards required for import into the USA.
The Kyasi PPE sourcing team worked with SURGISYN.com to get a special allocation of these face masks at a VERY special price.
KN95 PROTECTION RESPIRATOR-MASK
If worn correctly, the N95 filters better than the normal cloth and surgical/dusk masks. However, even if worn in full compliance, the risk of infection or death cannot be eliminated 100%. KN95 is one of the levels specified in the Chinese Standard GB2626-2006. N95 is one of the levels specified in the US Standard 42 CFR 84. These two levels of technical requirements, testing methods, and so on are basically the same. The filtration efficiency is 95% under the corresponding standard.
- Protects user from breathing in hazardous materials
- Reduces exposure to certain airborne particles including small particle aerosol and large droplets
- Protects from exposure to biohazards including viruses and bacteria
FACE SEAL. TIGHT FITTING
- Five-layer protection
- Strongly resistant to oil
- Fluid resistant
- Has an exhalation valve to reduce exhalation resistance which makes it easier to breath
- Filters out 95% of airborne particles including large and small particles
- Able to filter finer particles of around 0.3 micron
- Two-way protection filters air entering/exiting the wearer
- When properly fitted and donned, minimal leakage occurs around edges of the respirator when the user inhales.
F.D.A. to Allow Use of KN95 Masks
All KN95 masks are being inspected by the Chinese customs agents to put a stop to the rampant export of fake products and bad quality masks.
Surgisyn.com and Kyasi teams have worked together to be CERTAIN that our product which is made in an FDA facility has the appropriate certifications for GB2626-2006 which has a 95% rating for filtering particulates.
Every single package will have this mark of quality in it and without that date, and factory seal, combined with the factory registrations and validation of the testing results the product can not be exported from China nor imported into the USA.
This is good news because it will put a stop to all of the fake stuff and other poor quality knockoffs that have been flooding into the market.
Supplies are limited...prices are subject to change at any time.