SURGISYN KN95 Face Masks
Due to the severe shortage of N95 masks there was a recent at the FDA decision to allow KN 95 masks use, but only when certain rigid criteria was met. This Surgisyn KN 95 meets the high standards required for import into the USA.
K N95 PROTECTION MASK
If worn correctly, the KN95 filters better than the normal cloth and dust masks.
However, even if worn in full compliance, the risk of infection or death cannot be eliminated 100%. KN95 is one of the levels specified in the Chinese Standard GB2626-2006. N95 is one of the levels specified in the US Standard 42 CFR 84. These two levels of technical requirements, testing methods and so on are basically the same.The filtration efficiency is 95% under the corresponding standard.
- Protects user from breathing in hazardous materials
- Reduces exposure to certain airborne particles including small particle aerosol and large droplets
- Protects from exposure to biohazards including viruses and bacteria
FACE SEAL FEAT. TIGHT FITTING
- Five layer protection
- Strongly resistant to oil
- Fluid resistant
- Filters out 95% of airborn particles including large and small particles
- Able to filter finer particles of around 0.3 micron
- Two-way protection filters air entering/exiting the wearer
- When properly fitted and donned, minimal leakage occurs around edges of the respirator when user inhales.